Next Level Physical Therapy
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business and help our operation team stay organized and efficient. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Great company culture. We are a team of passionate individuals who love helping people
- We are aligned in our goals and mission. We support each other to provide exceptional service to our clients
- We value the support and have meetings weekly for training so everyone is supported
- Support the billing team
- Ensure that all payment is collected and documented
- Help with billing administration tasks such as benefit checks
- Complete reportings
- Support with marketing and billing
- Engage with clients
- Schedule and collect payment
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
$15 - $17 hour
About Next Level Physical Therapy
We are the nation’s leading pain solution offering world-class physical therapy service for active adults and athletes aspiring to get back to doing what they love.
We are on a mission to be the best physical therapy experience in the world. We are a young company that has risen to the top quickly. Since opening 6 years ago, we have been voted BEST PT CLINIC every year (2017-2021). We love what we do and aspire to high standards. This has led to a strong record of success and massive growth.
Check us out: