KW Main Line - Alyssa Heck
Keller Williams Main Line located in Ardmore, PA is seeking a talented and people-oriented Receptionist, also known as a Director of First Impressions (DOFI). This job will require someone who can work in a dynamic, fast-paced, highly productive environment and who is willing to manage changing priorities on a daily basis based on the changing needs in the real estate market center. This position is for someone who is detailed and has a high level of experience. This person should know how to be fun and productive at the same time. The workplace is business casual. The hours for this position will most likely be 8:45 am-5 pm but may allow some flexibility on start and end times.
The ideal candidate is positive, outgoing, learning-based, a strong communicator, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and proficient with technology, including Microsoft Office. The DOFI is the face of our Market Center, welcoming agents and clients with a warm and genuine smile. This person will be responsible for opening and closing the reception area, directing guests appropriately; notifying agents and staff of arrival, answering phones, and directing calls to agents within the Market Center. They are also responsible for data input of listing and sales data for agents in a fast-paced and highly productive office. Assisting in event coordination will also be a part of this role.
- Pay Range: $45,000 - $50,000
- Health/Dental Insurance Benefits
- Welcoming visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Growing the market center's social media presence by creating content (posts, videos) for Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.
- Setting up training and meeting rooms for daily events.
- Maintaining market center and training room cleanliness and organization.
- Answering phone calls and directing correspondence to the appropriate parties.
- Maintaining continuity within the Market Center by building relationships with agents and being a culture leader.
- Assisting with communication and service of agents in a fast-growing office.
- Creating Market Center notifications and distributing them via email.
- Assisting the management team with agent onboarding and administrative duties.
- Assist in coordinating Market Center events.
- Supporting the office leadership as needed.
- Handling checks, mail, and packages as they arrive in the office.
- Providing administrative and technical support to agents as needed.
- Social media marketing and graphic design are a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and identify work priorities
- Strong communication, customer service, relationship building, multi-tasking, organizational skills, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage, organize, and execute events and multiple projects
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to take the initiative and identify needs
- Neat, clean, professional appearance
- Proficiency in Canva
- Proficiency in using Google Suite - Google Calendar, Gmail, and Google products such as Drive, Docs, and Sheets. Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
- Technology skills relating to office copy and communication systems as well as computer, projector, and technology set up for meetings and classes (Zoom)
- Previous experience or knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- 2 years of relevant experience (administrative, customer service) or equivalent education is a plus
- Strong training skills and effective listening skills
$45,000 - $50,000 annually
About KW Main Line - Alyssa Heck
Keller Williams Realty (commonly referred to as Keller Williams) is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, it grew from a single office in Austin to approximately 940+ offices with over 180,000 associates worldwide as of May 2018.