Quick Cash Offer
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the point of contact with our home sellers, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting our closing coordinator on several transactions. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
About Quick Cash Offer
We are a real estate investment firm that specializes in helping homeowners exit problem properties. We wholesale, build new, renovate and rent residential properties. We are rapidly growing and expanding our buying power and portfolio. We strive to be a solution-based company and create win-win-win scenarios.