Landtrust Title of Central Florida
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Accomodate document signing. (The candicate will become licensed as a notary public and provide in house notary services as needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
14 - 16 hourly
About Landtrust Title of Central Florida
Landtrust Title of Central Florida is an Attorney owned and operated title company. We are looking to add Professional, Honest, and Trustworthy candidates to our team as we grow.