The Wexler Group
We're looking for a professional administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to assist the team and be the right-hand person to our team. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and the ability to handle a fast pace environment. This role will have opportunities for growth. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Manage schedule, meetings, and several emails.
- Light bookkeeping, Excel, and Microsoft will be used daily
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is there to provide encouragement, motivation, and accountability to any and all clients. Coaches are responsible for the client's success and education. Empowering clients is a vital part of this position, and coaches are expected to think quickly to provide their clients with daily support.