Katy & Frank Home Buyers
Katy and Frank Home Buyers is hiring a full time administrative assistant to help us with the transaction management of the single family homes we buy from when we get it under contract to closed – and then all fixed up to sold or leased to tenants.
No experience is necessary, but it is preferred. Please highlight any relevant experience in your application.
Pay is $15 an hour for 40 hours a week. All training provided.
You can schedule your own hours; this is a work from home position.
If you’re looking for a work from home administrative position without any travel where you can make your own hours while learning how to invest in real estate, this position is for you!
Apply today by submitting your resume and a cover letter!
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Ensure inspections are scheduled and assist with negotiating and completing any necessary repairs
- Check each document to verify it has all the correct signatures and dates so the transaction process goes smoothly
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- High school diploma or GED required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Applicants must possess exceptional organizational and verbal and written skills
About Katy & Frank Home Buyers
We're local husband and wife home buyers in Omaha who like to make fair off-market offers on homes to those who are interested in selling.