Re/Max Best Realty
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
$15 - $20 hourly
About Re/Max Best Realty
We are a busy award-winning Broker.