Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
HomeWetBar is currently looking for an experienced, passionate, skilled, and highly motivated Administrative Assistant. This is an in-house position, located in Oklahoma City.
- Purchase order management
- Vendor management
- Assists purchaser, analyzes product sales spreadsheets, makes reorder recommendations
- Assists with onboarding new employees
- Sets up computers at new employees' desks as needed
- Reorders supplies
- Matches up purchase orders to invoices
- Checks invoices vs. credit card statements to ensure the correct amount was charged
- Sorts incoming mail and delivers to appropriate departments
- Ensures employee times are correct and keys payroll into Paychex portal
- Occasional errands to pick up or drop off items as needed
- Other general administrative tasks as assigned
- Attention to detail and accuracy are key
- Must be proficient with Excel
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the company
- Must be technologically savvy
- Ability to work on confidential information
- Ability to type 60 WPM
- Minimum of 3 years clerical experience preferred
About HomeWetBar.com Gifts
A four-time winner of the Metro 50 award, honoring them as one of Oklahoma City's fastest-growing private companies. HomeWetBar has also been recognized nationally as one of the Inc 500/5000 fastest growing companies in America four times, and by Newsweek Magazine as the best of the best in e-commerce two years running.
Our secret to success? We have an amazing team that creates incredible products that our customers love, and other retailers want to sell. We acquired our first customer in 2004, and today we create 250,000+ gifts a year, shipping those directly to the gift recipient for a variety of well-known brands.