Manchester Elite Homes
Invoicing / Accounting Assistant
We are seeking someone with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy to assist in our accounting and administrative department.
Work-time / Vacation / Sick leave:
- Full Time / Salary Position
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Paid vacation: Vacation time increases with tenure
- Paid holidays: New Year Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after & Christmas.
- Paid personal days / sick leave annually
- 401(k) plan with company matching after one year of employment
- Primary responsible party for weekly and monthly accounts receivable and payables.
- Assisting in preparing paperwork for new home starts including obtaining permits.
- Keep up with insurance requirements including workers comp., general liability, and Builder's Risk.
- Process various reports using Excel spreadsheets.
- Communicate with customers and contractors about their accounts by phone and email.
- Knowledge of Peachtree / Sage accounting software is desirable but not required.
- Able to proof text accurately.
- Fast learner with an excellent work ethic.
- Ability to meet daily deadlines.
- Attention to detail and multitasking is critical.
About Manchester Elite Homes
We pride ourselves in providing the best homes and customer service at a great value to our customers. Our team members are our most valuable asset and average over 15 years each working with us.