Combined Insurance Services, Inc.
The in-house Online Services Coordinator Administrative Assistant is a part-time in-house office position (flexible hours up to 30 hours a week). The employee is required to physically be at our Ocala office for work and is responsible for managing and training groups in the online enrollment system, Ease, and other online employer tools, such as Think HR/Mineral. General office duties are also required. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with the CIS team to assist with all aspects of servicing client accounts.
- Create/build and manage online accounts for groups within Ease - add employees/dependents, terminate employees/dependents, build plans with the correct carrier forms for health and all other ancillary benefits, and update benefits prior to open enrollment and renewal date.
- Identify changes that need to be communicated to carriers that are not connected with Ease and ensure the completion of said changes.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of reports and censuses for group renewals, including importing information into Ease.
- Promote and train groups on each of the online tools available - Ease, Think HR/Mineral, and Zywave.
- Enter client information, including detailed records of client communication, into the client management system, Salesforce.
- Access and maneuver online portals for UHC, Florida Blue, Standard, Principal, Ease, etc., to pull invoices, enroll new hires, term old employees, etc.
- One year of customer service experience.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Insurance knowledge.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work independently.
- Strong planning, organizational, and follow-up skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Speak clearly and use appropriate grammar.
- Problem-solving skills.
$15 - $17 hourly
About Combined Insurance Services, Inc.
Combined Insurance Services, Inc. (“CIS”) is a full-service independent insurance agency specializing in all lines of coverage. With CIS, clients benefit from a contemporary and transparent service experience through every step of insurance buying, policy updates, plan design, program development, and benefits administration.
For over 30 years, the CIS team has customized solutions for individuals, public entities, companies, and diverse organizations across Marion and Alachua Counties as well as regions far beyond our home base in Ocala, Florida. Through a non-cookie-cutter approach and web-based technologies, CIS has delivered successful results for our valued clients.