The McCarthy Group
Our mission is to create a first-class buying and selling experience for all our clients and we are seeking an administrative assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have real estate experience helping agents from listing to close. There are advancement opportunities for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization. If this piques your interest, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Manage administrative tasks including reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, answering phones, facilitating communication between customers and team members, taking minutes, etc
- Recruit, hire, and train all ongoing and future administrative hires
- Coordinate communication with agents, customers, and other parties regarding all listing and transaction management
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Able to learn new software programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Excellent customer service, time management, organization, and communication skills
- Possess or currently working toward a real estate license
$25 - $35 hourly
About The McCarthy Group
Real Estate. Real Easy. It’s a simple motto but one that The McCarthy Group takes very seriously. What it means to us is education. Educating you, the client, to empower you to make the best financial decisions for yourself. No sales tactics, no confusing lingo, just honest, open communication between colleagues and clients.
We believe in lasting relationships, not quick sales. It’s about doing the best we can every day. It’s about working and living together in a community, it’s about you.