Mel Wilson and Associates
In this key Administrative role, you will be supporting the owner of a successful real estate company. Preference will be given to those who have their real estate license.
The ideal candidate enjoys working in a self-directed manner and excels having autonomy and freedom to get the job done right versus being micromanaged.
Being computer/technology savvy is critical. Mastery of the MS Suite, especially Power Point, is a must.
- Handle the calendar and all administrative support for the company owner.
- Help prepare impactful Power Point presentations and have mastery of the MS Suite.
- Reliable and handles details with precision and accuracy.
- Reliable, consistent
- Mastery of the MS Suite and technology savvy
- Works well independently and is a good team player
- Pleasant attitude who communicates well verbally and in writing
$21 per hour (30 hours per week) plus bonus
About Mel Wilson and Associates
- Mel Wilson is a community activist and a leader in the real estate industry. He is a former NFL and Kodak All-America Football player. Mel uses the discipline, teamwork, and focus he gained while playing professional football to excel in his business relationships.
- Mel, a graduate of California State University, Northridge's College of Business, has been a Realtor for 38+ years and reached a great deal of success in that time.