Nippenose Valley Village
This position performs a variety of administrative support duties and delivers high-quality services to staff members and clients while exhibiting commitment to integrity and excellence. The position requires thorough knowledge of all facility processes and procedures. This scope of responsibilities includes prioritizing, managing, and following through on multiple tasks, and communicating effectively, courteously, and professionally with clients and staff members. Part-Time. Around 15 hours per week
- Greet residents and visitors in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner.
- Maintain the reception area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution.
- Assist clients or potential clients with scheduling appointments or initial consultations.
- Organize and maintain the calendars for various staff members to ensure all appointments are correctly added.
- Answer phone calls, direct caller to appropriate staff person, and/or e-mail appropriate staff person a message related to the call.
- Prepare and mail correspondence for initial consultations.
- Scan, print, copy and save documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of all client and personnel matters.
- 1 - 2 years of related experience required.
- Ability to work in collaboration within a group to ensure that co-workers and clients are satisfied; includes the desire to understand client concerns and build trust.
- Monitors proofreads and takes ownership of work product for accuracy, ability to follow firm procedures to ensure all tasks done correctly and completely, and performs independently.
Effective Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to communicate clearly and coherently, interpreting information and adapting communication to suit particular situations and audience needs. Demonstrates excellent communication, grammatical and proofreading skills.
- Keeps client and firm information confidential at all times; understands and implements the rules of the firm’s confidentiality policy.
- Proactively demonstrates effective teamwork and communication with team members, actively participates in team meetings, prioritizes and anticipates work needs, and works well under occasional periods of pressure and short deadlines.
- Possesses strong knowledge of computer operation and word processing software; the use of Microsoft products and office technology, including scanning, is required.
$13-16 per hour
About Nippenose Valley Village
Nippenose Valley Village is located in a beautiful rural setting outside of Williamsport, PA. We help our residents enjoy their independent years, with carefree living absent of the worries of house and property maintenance, housekeeping, and cooking.
We provide loving, personal care so our seniors can focus on embracing vibrant, active lives in the Williamsport and Jersey Shore communities they love.
Our residents enjoy the best Central Pennsylvania has to offer: from cultural and entertainment venues to the best hospitals and medical care.
As more care is needed, we provide ‘aging in place’ options that allow our residents to continue receiving the loving, personal attention and vibrant community living they’ve come to depend on and enjoy.