Focus Real Estate - Keller Williams
Focus Real Estate, a top team with Keller Williams in New York City, Long Island, and New Jersey is seeking an administrative assistant to work remotely. Are you a talented, highly motivated, self-starting individual with a passion for organization and attention to detail? You will be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, scheduling appointments, and providing support for our team members. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Complete paperwork for all real estate transactions in a timely manner to ensure a deal is closed as quickly as possible
- This person will LOVE checklists, to-do lists and will love paperwork
- Utilize all systems such as Chime CRM, KW Command, MLS, Asana, Mailchimp, Google Hangouts, RealtyMX, team website, etc.
- Assist the operations team in maintaining business systems
- Schedule photography, floor plans, staging, etc.
- Creating and executing necessary documents for sellers/buyers & landlords/tenants
- Help plan and execute client events
- Database maintenance including data entry
- Serve the agents, co-brokers, and clients with a high degree of care and customer service
- Assist Team with transactional related duties as assigned
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Has knowledge of Microsoft Office and customer relationship management software
- Available weekends
- Background in real estate is preferred for this position
About Focus Real Estate - Keller Williams
At Focus Real Estate - Keller Williams you can:
- Have limitless potential
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Find the best training and support
- Working remotely