Have an eye for details? Enjoy a fast-paced environment? We are looking for an individual who is a superstar, passionate about achievement, and learning-based. Working on our team, you will bring your dynamic personality, highly motivated drive, and desire for excellence in all that you accomplish. This is a very important position for our team. It takes a very detailed & task-oriented individual to manage our real estate transaction details.
You will relish the opportunity to take on greater responsibilities and will be eager to demonstrate your ability to push the team closer to achieving its goals. You will be deeply committed to the team achieving greater and greater levels of success, as well as to growing your own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As you succeed in the role, you may have limitless opportunities to grow and increase your responsibility and income.
OVERALL JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for scheduling all aspects of the project with all parties involved from receipt through completion; to include ongoing communication with all customers, distributors, manufacturers, directly involved co-workers and management through completion.
- Responsible for 100% customer satisfaction in all areas pertaining to this position
- Manage, organize, and coordinate the pre-installation phase for all projects
- Agreement Approval
- Manage, organize, and coordinate all aspects of scheduling, including but not limited to all service work, callbacks, punch items related to the Service Department
- Ensure all materials are available upon scheduling the project
- Responsible for the accuracy of the job information in CRM and scheduling calendar/s
- Call manufacturers and distributors, and update CRM and calendars with ETA
- Keep open and continual communications with all customers in reference to start dates and actual installations
- Prepare daily work orders for all Service Technicians
- Filing of all job-related information in the appropriate areas
- Notify by email management and others if or when any area of the project is not withinplans, budgets, customer or company satisfaction, or standards
- Be courteous, neat, clean and in proper casual business attire
- Always follow all company policies and processes
- Attend company meetings and seminars as required
- Advise manager of anything that employee becomes aware of that could be important to improving the profitability, competitiveness, or safety practices of the company. Any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to use computers and appropriate company software program(s).
- Physical ability to repetitively manipulate computer keyboard and ten-key
- Speak, write, and communicate in English
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
Expectations and Company Standards:
- Must meet company “Total Organization” standard- to include a computer, workstation, paperwork and service board
- This position will entail seasonality- some seasons pace differently than others. We must keep up with all seasons and the pace of each
- Leadership and managing of Service Techs in reference to their schedules and calendars, SOP and company policy, including goals and targets for each Service Tech and theService Team overall
- Communication and customer service skills and their satisfaction is a must. Challenges will occur: When they do, they must be handled quickly, appropriately and within company standards and guidelines
- Obtaining Google and other reviews
- Provide each customer and employee with An Exceptional Experience Responsible for 100% of maintaining a productive work schedule
- Bring at least one solution with every problem
Salary Compensation Details:
An Hourly Rate of $20.00 to be paid weekly on Thursday. You will average 40 hours per week with some overtime opportunities throughout the year (all overtime must be pre-approved by management
About Kirkin Exteriors
At Kirkin Exteriors, we are committed to providing great customer service and long-lasting results. Since 2011, clients in New Castle, DE, and across the Tri-State Area have trusted our team for a complete range of exterior contracting services. From complete roof replacement and siding repair to window installation and storm damage services, you can count on our team to restore structure and stability to your home.