Real Estate Company
Does working closely with a Real Estate Agent sound like a role you could jump right into? Do you enjoy working with someone energetic, knowledgeable and basically your personal Real Estate mentor?
You have some experience in the real estate industry and you’re looking for the right role to grow in. You’re a positive person that loves to communicate- from calling agents to scheduling showings- all with the intent to present our top tier, contemporary properties. Developing marketing materials and staying on top of our social media fulfills that creative aspect you have been missing, in that last job, we won’t ever mention again. You’re looking for a career you can advance in and you want to roll up your sleeves and work to keep your agent organized so he can find just the right buyer for the home of their dreams.
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled to ensure open lines of communication on the team
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors to achieve improved brand recognition
- Create and maintain protocols for data management and support to increase team productivity
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the rest of the team to ensure company goals are being met
- Utilize social media and blogging to gain attention to our brand
- Experience in our industry is a plus
- Time management is important; complete changing tasks on a day to day basis with little supervision
- High school diploma or GED required
- Be a strong communicator
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Technologically savvy; able to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Able to build lasting relationships with clients by providing understanding and effective service to their needs
$15 - $20 hourly
About Real Estate Company
I am a successful Real Estate Agent who is looking to grow. My business has grown each and every year, and this year I am on track to double my production, which I'm super proud of.