The Crosslin Team
We are in search of an administrative assistant for our top-ranking real estate team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond”, thrives in a fast-paced work environment, and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team assist clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. If you’re interested in a career move with growth potential, we want to hear from you.
- Purchase office supplies including marketing materials, cards for important dates, and office equipment
- Give world-class customer service to our client base and vendors so achieve improved brand recognition
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Manage administrative tasks including reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, participating in daily meetings, answering phones, facilitating communication between customers and team members, taking minutes, etc
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- Possess or currently working toward a real estate license
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Real estate industry is preferred
$13 - $17 DOE hourly
About The Crosslin Team
The Crosslin Team is a growing real estate team. We are focused on providing customer-focused innovative service throughout each step of the home buying and selling process. Our goal is to exceed expectations and unlock our client's real estate dreams.