TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Property Management is looking for a motivated, detail-oriented Accounting Assistant who is able to take initiative! This ideal candidate will possess great strength in their communication skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and remain calm under pressure.
Looking for motivated, detail-oriented, and fast learning candidates!
- Utilize company software to maintain accurate data
- Assist with budget tracking
- Add properties to insurance
- Process credit card charges
- Process contractor payroll
- Other general administrative functions as needed
- Must have Accounting and QuickBooks experience
- Microsoft Software knowledge a MUST! (Word-Excel-Office)
- Excel in Multi-Tasking
- Phone/Communication skills and team work
- Property Management or Real Estate knowledge is preferred
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information when making decisions
- Ability to negotiate skillfully while accomplishing goals
- AppFolio knowledge a plus
$15 - $17 hourly
About TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Family values, team player, and a strong work ethic is our core values! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further. An equal opportunity company.