New York Life
Remote Administrative Assistant
Are you an experienced remote assistant who loves variety in their schedule and can handle a multitude of tasks with a can-do attitude? Our company is growing rapidly and is in need of a remote assistant to provide administrative support for our office. The ideal candidate will have some executive or administrative support experience, stellar communication skills, and a professional demeanor. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Take care of email management duties and update contact lists when necessary - including writing, proofreading, and sending emails
- Answer, screen, and return phone calls in a professional manner
- Book and confirm accommodations, logistics, and travel arrangements as needed
- Coordinate calendar management tasks such as scheduling meetings, rescheduling, and confirming meetings
- Post regularly on social media accounts and perform simple website updates, such as FAQs on Word press sites, blogs, or other platforms
- High school diploma or equivalent is needed; some college is an asset
- Productive in a home office/ virtual office environment with a reliable internet connection and proficiency with remote or cloud-based tools such as instant messaging, Skype, Zoom, and Google Suite is needed
- Exemplary time-management, customer service, organization, and communication skills, both written and verbal, are imperative
- Able to produce high-quality work consistently, with little to no supervision on a variety of projects
- Advanced computer proficiency, especially MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is desired
About New York Life
About New York Life
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today, ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 list. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major ratings agencies such as Standard & Poor’s (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody’s (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA). Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Reports as of 6/27/17. For over 60 years we have led the way in the industry with the most US members of the Million Dollar Round Table, the standard of excellence for life insurance sales performance in the insurance and financial services industry.