Jane Fischer And Associates
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for executing our office standards to streamline processes, scheduling appointments, organizing files, and other routine duties. Applicants should be extremely thorough, able to multitask, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Oversee online and print marketing efforts
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
$30,000 + Incentives No Ceiling on Earning Potential
About Jane Fischer And Associates
We are Jane Fischer & Associates and we have been Realtors in Mason City for decades. We are a fast-paced professional Real Estate Office and we pride ourselves in fantastic customer service. We serve all of North Iowa and its surrounding communities. We are market leaders in our field and strive to be innovative in all we do.