Elder Care Law
Our entrepreneurial law firm is rapidly growing, and we’re looking for a Client Happiness Specialist who can hit the ground running to give callers and visitors an outstanding customer service experience.
Our Client Happiness Specialist will build relationships with people who contact our firm looking for help with protecting their assets and estate planning needs. Success in this position requires that you display a combination of empathy, experience, and skill. You will play an integral role in creating memorable experiences for clients and everyone else who contacts our firm. You will also provide key administrative support to the team including managing documents and files, witness signings, and other administrative support.
- Print, review, and prep documents for signing meeting
- File documents appropriately
- Organize documents in files and sub-files and maintain them in an orderly fashion
- Witness or notary during the signing meetings
- Acquire employee identification numbers from the IRS
- Send documents out for signatures from agents, trustees
- Record Deeds when necessary
- Prepare final binder
- Make copies/scans documents of final signed documents
- Update CRM tasks daily
- Other tasks as assigned
- High school diploma
- Prior experience in a law firm is preferred
- Must be available to work in the office Monday – Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Must have strong administrative skills and be detail-oriented
- Must be flexible and a quick learner
- Working with MAC computers
- You must be reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain strict confidentiality
- You must be a positive, high-energy team player who is results-oriented
About Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning elder law practice serving North Metro Atlanta. We have two office locations in Marietta and Woodstock.