Centennial Lending Group
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for customer data filing systems
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
$30,000 - $35,000 yearly
About Centennial Lending Group
Are you interested in joining a leader in the mortgage industry who offers stability and growth, ongoing training, and employee engagement? At Centennial Lending Group, we take great pride in providing the highest level of personal service combined with the power of today's top technology. Our goal is to make the loan process as simple and worry-free as possible. In 2018, Centennial Lending Group joined forces with Success Mortgage Partners, Inc., a successful privately-held mortgage company headquartered in Plymouth, MI. This partnership enables our organization to take advantage of the latest technology while regularly providing valuable high-level personal service. It also provides us with more customer resources, including more loan products to fit unique needs, quicker turn times, and faster closings.