Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
The primary responsibility for this full time position is to create a helpful and welcoming environment for telephone and in person guests. This will include answering a multi-line phone system, greeting guests, and keeping the office in a neat working order. Administrative duties for this position will include filing, typing/emailing, data entry, proofreading, and copying and scanning documents.
- Answers multi-line telephone and provides information/assistance or routes caller to appropriate team member.
- Warmly welcomes customers,vendors and trade partners who visit the office and directs them to appropriate individual, if needed.
- Data entry into spreadsheets and reports as assigned to help update and maintain reports used by our Team Leaders.
- Support the Office Manager and Team with the electronic delivery, sorting and filing of documents.
- Responsible for monitoring and ordering office supplies.
- Our Director of First Impressions must have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone manner and exceptional interpersonal skills.
- A true professional who can work independently and also support the entire team in achieving their goals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel and the ability to learn new technology and use effectively.
- A professional who is able to multi task, has excellent time management skills and problem solving ability.
- Must be able to sit 6-8 hours per day and have the motor skills to complete miscellaneous typing and operate a multi-line phone. Occasional unassisted lifting of 25 to 30 pounds is required.
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.