CR of Maryland
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll answer phone calls and emails, enter maintenance requests, sort and deliver mail, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Answer all inbound calls and connect callers with appropriate department
- Enter all maintenance requests into tickets system
- Provide basic tenant/owner account information to tenants/owners
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
$12 - $15 hourly
About CR of Maryland
CR of Maryland is the largest real estate investment company in the Baltimore metro area. The company will acquire, renovate and deliver over 200 properties in 2021, and consistently have over 30 settlements per month. We believe that our success is a direct result of our core values which are integrity, empowerment, passion, and community. We hire and hold every team member to these standards.