Keller Williams - Los Angeles
Keller Williams - Los Angeles is hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Base salary: $55,000-$65,000 annually
- Lucrative and competitive bonus structure
- Paid time off
- Health benefits
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all buyers/sellers that go under contract. Responsible for smooth transition of buyers/sellers files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
- Responsible for keeping the Team Leader updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
- Supports the Team Leader by preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
- Assists the Team Leader in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- High school diploma or GED required
- Navigates computer programs with ease to provide a quick front-desk experience for customers
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Social media experience
- Great ability to focus amidst chaos
$55,000 - $65,000
About Keller Williams - Los Angeles
Keller Williams is an American technology and international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. It was named the largest real estate franchise in number of agents and sales volume for 2018 and 2019!
Are you ready for this challenge? Are you ready for the possibility of immense career growth with a team of excellence? Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence!