Keller Williams Pacific Estates
Our mission is to create a first class experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Keep up with all systems pertaining to business operations including customer data and back office support to keep the team productive
- Create marketing opportunities and events with our customer base in the community to increase company reputation and visibility
- Create and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Create marketing materials online and in print to draw attention to the brand
- Able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Experience in our industry is a plus
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: