Keller Williams Pacific Estates
To create, implement and own the Market Center Agent Services Program which connects all associates into the resources available to them resulting in a smooth transition for new associates and phenomenal retention of the entire agent base.
- The Administrative Assistant/Agent Service Coordinator is a business consultant and connector of people and resources with high integrity and a track record of business success. He/She is driven, knowledgeable and helpful. He/She exhibits a solution/results-oriented approach to situations and goals relishes seeing others achieve. This person gets things done!
- They are a leader who consistently demonstrates teamwork by actively supporting the Team leader’s direction and initiative especially pertaining to growth of the market center. He/She works closely with the Team Leader, Market Center Coordinator and Market Center Administrator as a key member of the Market Center’s Leadership Team to smoothly transition associates to KWPE. He/She delivers valuable transition tools to associates transferring and heads off every concern so that associates remain in production throughout the transition and that they are strategically empowered with the tools, coaching and resources to grow their business.
- They also are a recruiting and retention leader in the market center maintaining both the internal and external drip campaigns and recruiting database. He/She creates marketing materials for all special events and manages the associate and VIP experiences at KWPE events. He/She will sometimes travel with the leadership team to national events and coordinate the experience of all who attend with us. He/She also creates and distributes visual aids and talking points on key areas of market center performance such as the training tracker and language of real estate results.
- They are seen as an overall leader in the market center and is trained to step in to cover the Team Leader and Productivity Coach roles in short absences. She understands and is onboard with the mission, vision and values of the market center and contributes to the growth, culture and profitability of the overall market center.
- The Administrative Assistant/Agent Service Coordinator leads the technology initiatives of the market center. He/She maintains a faculty of Agent Tech Coordinators to serve our associates. He/She plans and drives attendance to cutting-edge technology training events and implements systems that ensure our associates are leaning into the tech resources available to them.
- He/She is familiar with the personal goals of the associates and empowers them with the resources necessary to reach them. They work closely with the rest of the Leadership Team to maintain personnel files that are retention resources. This person is the go-to leader in the market center for all associate resources.
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates
In everything we do, our passion is derived through an unbridled enthusiasm for what we can do for each other. We became #1 because we value our culture as #1!
For our clients, colleagues and peers, our high expectation for service, camaraderie and purpose can only be met through upholding the four pillars in which our culture is built upon: