Carter Family Agency
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. We want someone reliable, fun who loves to get paid. You will also work side by side by the business owner. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
$16.50 plus bonus
About Carter Family Agency
Our goal and passion is helping our community, being a great teammate, and enjoying being in the office every day. We are looking for someone who is reliable, dependable, great with people, and overall a great attitude.