Innova Realty & Management
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Order office equipment and supplies as needed
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
$14 to $16/hr
About Innova Realty & Management
We are a highly productive Real Estate Firm with an emphasis on Sales and Property Management. We work in a fast-paced environment, are in line for continued growth and are seeking those who want to learn and grow with us.