Romero Properties Group at Keller Williams
We’re looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service.
Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people.
Ready to join the team? Apply and upload your resume today!
- This team member will be responsible for retail single family real estate transactions from opening to closing of file. Working closely with customers, clients, other agents, and service providers throughout the transaction. Requires a high level of interaction, customer service and attention to detail.
- Complete daily tasks and operations with a sense of urgency.
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates.
- Ensure all documents have been completed correctly within State/Brokerage requirements, fully executed with signatures, initials, dates, time, etc. within timelines specified.
- Working closely with brokers to keep them informed of files, paperwork, agents, etc.
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Google Sheets, Word, and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Working knowledge of Real Estate transaction paperwork, procedures and practices
- Solutions oriented, calm under pressure
- Ability to focus on a task, meet deadlines, and be able to handle last minute tasks
- Please submit an updated pdf resume that includes your current Real Estate transaction experience.
- Being licensed in the Real Estate Industry is a plus
$13 - $16 hourly
About Romero Properties Group at Keller Williams
Romero Properties group is composed of experts that embody the best and brightest in the industry, we are a thriving Real Estate Investment Group, acquiring residential properties all over the Las Vegas valley. Representing investors as well as both buyers and sellers, we have extensive experience in working with traditional sales, bank owned homes and short sales. Our unique systems and marketing techniques, matched with our team approach and commitment to excellence, ensures that we are not only striving to meet our client's expectations, but exceed them.