Esti Winkler Real Estate
We’re searching for a diligent real estate administrative assistant. You’ll be responsible for managing all paperwork in a timely manner, notifying clients of approaching deadlines, ensuring each deal goes through the proper legal channels, scheduling appointments and walkthroughs, and providing superb customer service. In addition, you’ll work with other staff members to market our brand and arrange company events in the community. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, and have basic knowledge of paperwork processes and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Comply with tax withholding processes and legal requirements
- Supervise production of all online marketing materials as well as brochures and flyers for events to professionally represent the real estate team
- Plan travel arrangements, open houses, final walkthroughs, and other necessary engagements
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills with administrative tasks in the real estate industry
- Previous experience in the real estate industry
- Available evenings and weekends
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Real estate license preferred
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
$50,000 - $60,000
About Esti Winkler Real Estate
Esti Winkler is a real estate agent affiliated with Compass. She is a leading Westchester real estate expert with over $40 million in transactions to her credit. Her award-winning track record is driven by her exceptional market knowledge and unfailing integrity. Esti is a great listener and a trusted advocate, and she prides herself on counseling clients to make the best possible decisions for their lives and their finances, even if that means losing a sale. She's funny and optimistic, and she consistently delivers stress-free transactions and seamless closings.