KALEO Real Estate Company
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events, client activities and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$2,000 Per Month
About KALEO Real Estate Company
C&A Real Estate has been in business since 2004. My goal is to create a legendary experience, where they feel like the service that was provided was mind blowing. My business has grown to the point that I cannot create that experience without bringing on help and that's where you come in! The real estate industry is exciting and I'd love to bring on someone who can help C&A Real Estate move to the next level and ensure that the client is and continues to feel like THEY are #1!