Our administrative assistant works with a small fast-paced Marin County Real Estate team to provide support in marketing, social media, organization, coordination of prospecting and client and vendor interaction.
Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills and the ability to problem solve. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
Our ideal administrative candidate will provide general office support. This includes research on the Multiple Listing Service for listing presentations and home ownership information.
Correspondence via email, snail mail and through some "brainy" new CRM systems. fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person and providing support. Coordinating the weekly office schedule, creating mailings and social media are also key functions of this position.
• Experience in an administrative role.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur. Flexibility to stay focused on the task at hand but switch when a higher priority appears.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public.
• Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more.
The Sterley Group is a 3 person active team. Pacific Union International is a top independently owned Bay Area luxury residential real estate brokerage. There is the Rainmaker and two buyers agents, 25-35 transactions a year. Our goal is to have the real estate process be smooth, informative and achieve the best possible client-oriented results. We have found that establishing a strategic plan for the buying or selling process provides the best results. Our goal is to have a very happy client who is willing to share their experience with friends and colleagues.