Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner.
If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problem
Key functions of this position:
- Correspondence via email, snail mail and through some "brainy" new CRM systems
- Fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person and providing support
- Coordinating the weekly office schedule, creating mailings and social media
Position is located in Marin County.
- Implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
Act as a liaison between clients and agents
Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$40,000 - $55,000 Annually
About Pacific Union
The Sterley Group is a 3 person active team. Pacific Union International is a top independently owned Bay Area luxury residential real estate brokerage. There is the Rainmaker and two buyers agents, 25-35 transactions a year. Our goal is to have the real estate process be smooth, informative and achieve the best possible client-oriented results. We have found that establishing a strategic plan for the buying or selling process provides the best results. Our goal is to have a very happy client who is willing to share their experience with friends and colleagues.