The Miller Group at Keller Williams
Seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant supporting a real estate team to work primarily in South King County.
This is a position with excellent room for growth, so we are seeking a candidate with long-term interest. We are looking for an experienced, organized and reliable person to assist in managing daily tasks and affairs. The ideal candidate is extremely responsible, organized and disciplined, committed to getting things done, and able to maintain a positive, professional demeanor.
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Help build online marketing, brochures, email campaigns, etc. that highlight our services
- Buy materials for the office when necessary
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Be able to provide assistance with a smile under demanding circumstances
- 2 year office experience preferred
- Must be a self-starter with minimal guidance
- Discretion, trust and confidentiality is a must
- Exemplary communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft, Google Suite, Docusign and can learn to use new programs
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Be well versed in social media posting
- A valid Washington Real Estate License helpful but not required
$18 - $20 hourly
About The Miller Group at Keller Williams
Lanae Miller has been serving the Puget Sound since 2004. As the team leader, I have helped hundreds of people improve their lives through real estate. Together, we believe in educating our clients so that they feel empowered. We are absolutely growing, growing, growing and looking for the right people to share in the opportunity.