Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
Our busy construction company is seeking an organized construction administrative assistant to support our office with clerical and administrative tasks. You’ll help our office staff communicate with vendors and clients, obtain bids from subcontractors, and place change orders. The ideal candidate will have great computer, communication, and time management skills. Previous experience in the industry is helpful, but not required. If you are looking for a great opportunity in administrative support, we’d love to talk with you!
- Execute clerical and general office duties such as setting up filing systems, data entry, typing, copying, ordering office supplies, and other administrative tasks for special projects as requested
- Serve as a point of contact and solicit quotes for new jobs from subcontractors, vendors, and various construction services teams
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a professional way
- Produce forms such as purchase orders, service agreements, change orders, and subcontracts
- Coordinate meeting logistics and deliverables such as handouts, and make travel arrangements for the project management team
- Possess excellent computer skills, especially MS Office -Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Three years of experience of administrative experience is necessary - previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is desired
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
- An understanding of the construction industry is preferred, but not required
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree is a bonus - high school diploma is required
$15 - $17 hourly
About Breakwater Roofing and Restoration, Inc.
We are a full-service Restoration and Remodeling company looking for someone willing to grow rapidly with our team!