Keller Williams Premier Properties
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to all complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and company trips, ordering office equipment, and marketing our brand through community events and print and digital mediums. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Plan office events and schedule arrangements for travel if necessary
- Improve skill sets through employee development programs
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Prior experience in office management or our industry is a plus
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
$12.00/hr + Bonus
About Keller Williams Premier Properties
Who we are…
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty is the place for the industry's best real estate agents. We are the brokerage of choice for top producing agents and are experiencing incredible growth. With industry-leading real estate training, technology, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership team, Keller Williams is the ideal place for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.