Next Level Loan Officers
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
About Next Level Loan Officers
Next Level Loan Officers is on a mission to preserve the existence of Loan Originators throughout the country. With the ever-increasing threats from large fin-tech to eliminate human interaction, it is now more important than ever to position the Loan Originator as the expert authority in the marketplace.
NLLO was founded by Originators, for Originators. In fact, the NLLO coaches actively originate loans today. At NLLO, we believe that a strong offense is the best defense. We coalesce both Broker and Banker to create one unified stance against the threats we face on a daily basis. We entrench the Loan Originators foothold by strategically creating brand awareness, increasing their value to consumers, and teaching the LO how to build a sustainable business.