MAD Properties Group
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, creating new, more efficient systems, buying materials for the office as needed, and setting appointments for team members. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning client events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Inform team members regularly about the status of projects and any setbacks or achievements
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Increase productivity by creating record-keeping procedures for team systems
- Updating MLS with new listings and updating current listings
- Order signs, lockboxes, photographs, and anything else needed for new listings
- Executive summary to President weekly
- Build and implement a growth plan for engagement through business partnerships, events, client appreciation, and community involvement
- Tracking events, reviews, expenses, etc
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as discussed with the supervisor
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- A valid real estate license is required for this job. If you don't have one, must be willing to obtain one and we can help!
$32,000 - $36,000 yearly
About MAD Properties Group
MAD Properties Group has consistently been in the top 5% of all Houston area Realtors for the past 4 years. We hold ourselves to a higher level of service for our clients which has set record numbers for referrals. Our focus is to create clients for life and assist in the dreams and goals of our team members. We are Veteran-focused with a servant's heart to give back which we are able to do through our Charitable Organization MAD for Vets. We don't just do a job, we impact lives.