This position provides administrative support for the branch office sales agents and branch manager. Assists with special projects as needed and assist and provide backup to other office staff. Serve as liaison between prospective clients, real estate agents, vendors and other departments within the company. Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all agents, staff, customers, clients, and business partners. Be familiar with and comfortable using the company propriety systems and tools.
- Open Office, turn lights and copiers on, etc.
- Front desk - answer high volume of calls, schedules appointments, greet clients and walk-ins
- Agent Requests for change in Showing Instruction Changes, i.e., A/Os, TOM’s etc.
- Provide administrative support to sales agents
- Run and distribute weekly Broker and Public Open Houses reports, including feedback.
- Maintain conference rooms, gallery books, Quarterly Marketing Reports for front of office
- Managing and generate monthly lead reports
- Continuously stock and organizes bathrooms, kitchens, conference rooms, gallery stands, put supplies away
- Maintain copiers and call for repair as needed
- Daily PO and Bank Runs as needed
- Conference room reservations
- Order and Maintain FedEx logs
- Maintain Lead & IDX Database
- Lock doors and secure building in evenings
Listing File Coordinator:
- Process new listings files, double check uploaded ERS, Owner Withheld, etc., follow up with agent for missing documents
- Verify completion of documents in all listing files
- Download and load photos in Shared One Drive Agent Folder, Matrix (MLS) and Beacon.
- Scan and attach ERS/ERR and Lead to MLS on new listings
- Send out Thank You Letters and paperwork/disclosures to homeowner-via email
- Assist agents provide weekly updates to sellers with feedback and progress reports from showings and marketing efforts
Sales File Coordinator:
- Prepare Memorandum of Agreements for agents
- Prepare Commission Invoices
- Create transactions in Skyslope, scan and attach all listing documents
- Review every sales folder for accuracy and completion of all disclosures
- Occasionally act as a liaison between clients, lenders, attorneys, appraisers, and other parties
- Handle Sentrilock lockbox requests. Enter info on Master Listing Doc. Assign lockbox in MLS when listing goes live
- Proofs ads as needed for office
- Maintain Master Listing Spreadsheet
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with Deluxe Brand Postcards and Brochures as needed
- Minimum of high school diploma or the equivalent.
- One to three years clerical or administrative experience strongly preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer and keying skills. Typing speed of 45-60 w.p.m.
- Proficient with Microsoft, Apple, Google
- Proficient with Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills a customer-service focus and the ability to work as a member in a team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of real estate, title and/or mortgage business helpful.
- knowledge of Showing Desk, HGMLS & Beacon is a plus.
About Houlihan Lawrence
The Future of Real Estate Since 1888
For 125 years, our team of real estate experts has been the market leader in New York City's northern suburbs. We have the largest regional and global network with long-standing international connections and partners in 65 countries