The Assistant Administrator provides day- to- day administrative support to the office and assists in supporting the leadership team. The Assistant Administrator is responsible for supporting the organization by performing all administrative services.
- Assist with administrative tasks, assignments and projects
- Route communications to the correct and appropriate areas
- Distribute and track documents, ensure proper routing/approvals, and deliver or file when finalized
- Receive sort and distribute daily deliveries/mail
- Keep lunchroom and conference rooms organized and stocked with necessary supplies
- Provides guidance and assistance to guests and vendors
- Point of contact for any office needs
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Assist in scheduling meetings, dinner reservations and travel arrangements
- Manage and maintain daily calendars for leadership
- Administer organize and maintain project files, hard copy and electronically
- Facilitate in setting up conference calls and arranging all necessary meeting supplies (i.e. meeting agenda, exhibits, and lunch orders)
- Prepare and submit executives expense reports
- Work closely with the current travel assistant and personal assistants for leadership
- 2-5 years administrative support experience
- Associates Degree in Business, Project Management, or related field (preferred)
- Proficiency in technology software, desktop electronics, MS Office
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient at multi- tasking and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Positive team player who works well with others
PEOPLE'S OC is Southern California’s largest cannabis retail store. As an industry-leading cannabis company, PEOPLE'S OC provides high-quality products and excellent customer service to recreational and medical customers in the Orange County area. PEOPLE'S OC prides itself on its knowledgeable staff, sustainable business practices, community involvement, and close relationships with farmers and vendors.
Our retail store in Orange County is currently hiring new employees. Grow with us!