HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource Operations LLC is a newly formed, privately held real estate company specializing in single-family rentals primarily throughout NC, AR, AL, and OK with plans of expanding into other areas. This fast-growing company is seeking to fill a dual role as a Receptionist and Accounts Payable Associate. This position offers the opportunity to evolve into a Junior Accountant role.
What We Offer:
- Salary Range $40-48K including bonus potential (Depending on qualifications/experience)
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- Paid vacation time as well as 15 paid holidays.
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information.
- Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- Take messages and routes calls as appropriate.
- Perform administrative duties such as opening mail, emailing, copying, collating, faxing, filing, shredding, scanning, and posting mail as assigned.
- Order and manage office supply inventory.
- Coordinate meetings for team members.
- Assist team members with ad-hoc projects.
- Verify bank wire information received from law firms.
- Create and follow up on Federal Express mailings when necessary.
- Assist Asset Management team with daily data-entry tasks.
Accounts Payable Associate:
- Send and review vendor onboarding packages.
- Ensure timely processing of accounts payable invoices for two companies.
- Verify that invoices are accurate, appropriately coded, and approved within company guidelines.
- Reconcile accounts payable vendor statements by identifying, researching, and resolving any discrepancies that may arise.
- Work with vendors to maintain relationships by responding to payment inquiries or any other issues that may arise during business hours.
- Prepare annual non-employment income reporting and ensure that the necessary information is collected throughout the year.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of accounts payable experience is preferred, including strong knowledge of Accounts Payable principles/processes and basic knowledge, and understanding of GAAP
- Computer proficiency with MS Office required. Experience with AP Automation software is a plus
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills are required
- Ability to stay well organized, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
$40,000 - $48,000/year including bonus potential
About HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource is a private equity fund focused on acquiring single-family residential (“SFR”) real estate. The firm is led by SFR veterans with over $2.5 billion in transaction and investment experience and a breadth of knowledge in real estate spanning acquisitions, land development, operations, property management, construction, and finance.