The Galanis Group, LLC
Our client, The TCH Group at Re/Max Generation in Houston, TX is looking for an administrative assistant who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work, and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. The right candidate will jump at the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. We will train the selected candidate to be THE best of the best. Somebody who proves to be talented will have tons of potential for huge opportunities. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply below!
Please note this position is part-time. We are looking for someone available Monday through Friday with the hours of 10 am to 3 pm.
- Establish and maintain all systems for buyers, sellers, client database management, lead generation tracking, lead follow-up, and office administration
- Support agents, clients, and other parties with documentation, and regularly follow up on listing and transaction management
- Control all business administrative duties for agents so they can limit their activities to listing and showing properties, negotiating contracts, and generating leads
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions, and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Be in charge of the recruiting, hiring, training, and ongoing leadership of all future administrative hires
- Build our brand through website management, social media, marketing material creation and distribution, and events
- Make and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports and provide insight on any challenges or issues
- Perform administrative tasks such as participating in daily meetings, reviewing schedules, preparing agendas, speaking with customers, answering phones, taking minutes, etc
- Handle the purchasing of any office equipment, marketing materials, cards for important dates, and any other business related supplies and materials
- Experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- Demonstrates strong time management, customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
$14 - $16 hourly
About The Galanis Group, LLC
The Galanis Group, LLC assists its real estate clients with finding the right candidates for key roles on their successful real estate teams. We are always looking for people who are hungry, humble, and smart and who share the same values as our clients. We believe it's not just about the skills someone possesses but also that they are a good cultural fit with the team.