BRADY, CHAPMAN, HOLLAND & ASSOCIATES, INC.
BCH is looking for a hands-on, roll up your sleeves Administrative Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will have the ability to get right to the point, create responses to challenges, condense data, coordinate schedules, meet the needs of the organization for closure, navigate through uncertainty, produce quality solutions and tackle tangible projects.
- Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, the Administrative Assistant will proactively provide office support to ensure efficient operations of BCH by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
- Welcomes and directs clients, visitors, and guests; determines the purpose of each person’s visit and escorts him or her to the appropriate location.
- Operates Agency Switchboard.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
- Coordinates and schedules meetings and appointments for leadership and staff.
- Coordinates seminars and webinars held at BCH.
- Responsible for technology services for meetings
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Ensures operation of office automation equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent inventory management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient in the use of office automation equipment and seminar/webinar technologies.
$38,000 - $42,000
About BRADY, CHAPMAN, HOLLAND & ASSOCIATES, INC.
At BCH we focus on quality, not quantity. Unlike larger firms whose employees number in the thousands, we maintain a team that puts relationships first. Between rewarding community outreach, exciting career opportunities, and the fun we have each day, Brady, Chapman, Holland & Associates is more than a Houston insurance agency. We’re proud to be a place that our team members enjoy coming to each day — an opportunity to hone their skills and put their knowledge to good use while still having a good time. As we like to say, our culture is best defined by our people.