Smart Money Inc.
We're searching for a diligent office assistant to provide administrative support. You’ll be responsible for responding to complaints and questions in a friendly and timely manner, implementing office standards to streamline our processes, scheduling appointments, and ordering office equipment. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess excellent communication skills, and have some background in customer service. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Work to create marketing opportunities and plan events for our customer base in the community to improve company reputation and visibility
- Purchase office equipment when appropriate
- Facilitate communication between our customers and team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Create and implement data entry protocols to streamline processes and increase productivity
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Customer service, bookkeeping, or administrative experience is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
$17 - $18.5 hourly
About Smart Money Inc.
Smart Money Inc. is a 100% locally owned and operated mortgage broker serving the entire state of Hawaii.