Max Properties LLC
We're looking for a professional, friendly administrative assistant. Your primary job will be to serve as the first point of contact with all clients, providing excellent customer service. Additional administrative duties include increasing productivity by creating and following office protocols, scheduling important appointments and/or travel arrangements, purchasing office supplies as needed, and assisting in marketing our brand online and at events. Job seekers should have superb organizational skills and love talking to people. Ready to join the team? Send in your application today!
- Act as a point of contact for complaints or questions from customers and respond in a timely manner
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Generate status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Display excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- Bilingual English and Spanish speaker preferred
$35,000 plus bonus
About Max Properties LLC
We are a family owned real estate investment company and we have been in business for 8 years. We buy distressed houses, fix them up and resell them for profit.
We work directly with homeowners to provide the company with below market value homes. We close fast, purchasing homes in “as is” conditions. We have years of experience with an amazing reputation in Northwest Indiana.