We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering all phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, buying materials for the office as needed, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for employees. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. The ability to multi-task is a must. If you’re interested in the position, send us your resume today!
- Coordinate any company parties, necessary appointments, or travel
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Grow in the position through continued learning and revitalization of skillsets in related duties
- Connect with our customer base and raise brand visibility by coordinating community events
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
- Proven track record of completing projects on time in an orderly manner
- Associate's degree preferred but not required to apply
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
About Blossom Realty
We are a boutique brokerage in Goodyear, AZ, We help our community fulfill their real estate goals. Along with providing our community with excellent service we as a brokerage want to have the same experience for our partner agents.