Nicole Spellman Group
We are in search of an Administrative Assistant for our top-ranking team. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about helping an organization grow to the next level; also someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. This position requires a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps a team service clients with seamless, top-notch customer service. Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary.
The right candidate will relish the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. Deep commitment to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication is a must. Candidates may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This team has a high accountability culture which values and cultivates the whole person, not just the professional side of our team members. Are you an individual who is deeply committed to supporting a team in achieving greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team? Then we must speak with you!
- Participate in training sessions to improve skills
- Facilitate website upkeep and manage social media presence to create a better following
- Create marketing materials online and in print to draw attention to the brand
- Create and dispense status reports as requested so the team is informed with progress reports
- Provide exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions and resolve issues quickly to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Experience in our industry is a plus
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
$10 - $12 hourly
About Nicole Spellman Group
We are an award winning local team that currently has 12 agents. We have an amazing training platform and great support staff in place.