Tomes Law Firm, PC
Do you love interacting with others, making connections, and helping people? Then you’re an excellent fit for this position at our company! You’ll be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, mitigating service problems, and providing an exemplary customer experience as well as being the right hand assistant to the owner.
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Identify common customer issues and bring them to the attention of the team
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Answer incoming calls on product and service questions, customer complaints, and general customer inquiries
- Assist with bookkeeping and administrative functions
- Follow up with clients to make sure their cases have a successful conclusion
- Assist with social media, marketing and community outreach
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Previous work in a customer-facing position
$18 - $20 hourly
About Tomes Law Firm, PC
We are a growing bankruptcy and tax resolution firm that is eager to become the number one firm in helping those who were plagued by the pandemic in their financial situation. We strive to become our client's trusted legal advisors throughout their life in not only helping them right their situation but keeping them back on track by helping them in the future by handling their litigation matters, estate planning, and business growth.