The Simple Life Real Estate Company
We are seeking an organized professional who can streamline all efforts of the team for increased productivity. We need someone dedicated to supporting company growth by creating an environment of responsiveness and caring for our team, clients, business associates, and community.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop as an empowered professional team member through shared knowledge and communication, we are interested in meeting you.
Our administrative assistant will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
Please only call if you feel you are an overachiever and you can prove it. Come build an empire within our fine, progressive company. We are in the real estate industry, but we don't hire backgrounds. We hire top producers. Young or old, if you have the stuff, we'll know. Contact us at 970-726-6625.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep team members informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Enter critical dates on shared Google Calendar
- Send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
$50,000 - $100,000
About The Simple Life Real Estate Company
The Simple Life Team is a top producing real estate team in the Winter Park, CO area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want to be given the leads, appointments, and systems for success.