The Martin Team
The Martin Team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team. The primary focus of this position is to assist in the daily operations of the office and assist with showing properties. An Administrative Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the team in achieving greater and greater levels of success. The Administrative Assistant is motivated to complete tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. The ideal candidate for this position will be, customer service driven, motivated and have excellent time management skills.
- Assist in managing all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Perform administrative and clerical duties including setting vendor and inspection appointments.
- Assist in managing all sales and listing transactions from contract through closing.
- Placement and removal of real estate signage/lockboxes throughout the local area.
- Running errands such as making bank deposits, mailing packages at the post office, and any additional tasks as requested during the route.
- Pick up and drop off closing gifts, checks, keys, marketing material, etc.
- Arrange client marketing gifts and drop offs.
- Schedule showing appointments.
- Commute to various properties to meet clients and show homes.
- On occasion, create videos of properties or conduct a live video showing.
- Conduct final walk throughs with or on behalf of buyers.
- Stage and de-stage homes.
- Enjoys talking with customers and can communicate through verbal and written channels
- Shows ability to quickly finish very detailed work
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Proficient in basic computer software and can quickly learn to use new programs
- 1–3 years of administrative experience
- Real Estate Office Experience Preferred
- Customer Service Experience Required
$10 - $11 per hour plus bonus opportunities
About The Martin Team
The mission of The Martin Team is to Make Real Estate Magic Happen: One Homeowner, One Agent, One Community at a Time. Our vision is to provide Exponential Growth, Profitable Careers and Meaningful Lives to all of our Agents and Staff Members.